At Sussex County Athletics, our doors are open to those looking for structured training (Group Classes) as well as those just looking for a motivating atmosphere to train on their own (Open Gym). Whether you're into CrossFit, Olympic Weightlifting, Strongman, Powerlifting, or you're just lifting to stay healthy and fit we've got what you need!
- Free Weights - 7 Squat racks, dumbbells up to 150lbs, kettlebells up to 106lbs, and 9,000+lbs of plates
- Conditioning - Concept 2 rowers, Airdyne bikes, jump ropes, battle ropes, climbing ropes, plyo boxes, slam balls,
- CrossFit - 20kg and 15kg Rogue barbells, Infinity rig, 20ft. climbing ropes, Dynamax balls, wood gymnastics rings
- Olympic Lifting - 3 Platforms, competition style bumper plates, and needle-bearing bars
- Strongman - Atlas Stones (up to 330lbs), Viking press, logs (10", 12", & 13"), axles, sandbags (up to 250lbs), push/pull sleds, Circus dumbbells (loadable to over 200lbs), farmers bars, kegs (up to 310lbs), yoke, Husafell Stones (loadable up to 450lbs), frame carry, tires (up to 800), car deadlift, grip toys, and more
- Recovery - Mobility tools, foam rollers, and mats to loosen up before and after your workouts
- Showers - We have two bathrooms with showers on site, so you can get in your workout, clean up, and hit the road with ease!