At Sussex County Athletics, our doors are open to those looking for structured training (Group Classes) as well as those just looking for a motivating atmosphere to train on their own (Open Gym). Whether you're into CrossFit, Olympic Weightlifting, Strongman, Powerlifting, or you're just lifting to stay healthy and fit we've got what you need!
- Free Weights - 9 Squat racks, 6 benches, dumbbells, kettlebells up to 106lbs, and 9,000+lbs of plates
- Conditioning - Concept 2 rowers, Assault bikes, jump ropes, battle ropes, climbing ropes, plyo boxes, and more
- CrossFit - 20kg and 15kg Rogue barbells, Infinity rig, 20ft. climbing ropes, Dynamax balls, wooden gymnastics rings, parallettes
- Strongman - Atlas Stones (up to 330lbs), Squat/Press/Deadlift basket, logs (10" & 12"), axles, sandbags (up to 325lbs), push/pull sleds, Circus dumbbells, farmers handles, kegs (up to 310lbs), yoke, Husafell stones, frame, tires (up to 800), car deadlift, grip toys, and more
- Olympic Lifting - Rogue competition KG plates. 2 Platforms, 6 needle-bearing bars, jerk blocks
- Recovery - Mobility tools, foam rollers, and mats to loosen up before and after your workouts
- Showers - 2 restrooms with showers on site, so you can get in your workout, clean up, and hit the road with ease!